- Topology verification for isosurface extraction.!
- [READ] EBOOK Handbook of Pharmacogenomics and Stratified Medicine BEST COLLECTION.
- Frommers Portable Berlin, 3rd Edition!
- Table of contents;
- Interactive Theorem Proving: First International Conference, ITP 2010, Edinburgh, UK, July 11-14, 2010. Proceedings!
- Ismétlődő idézetek!
- Psychological Assessment in Clinical Practice: A Pragmatic Guide.
Sign In. Access provided by: anon Sign Out. The bodies supporting the object induce a partition of the object's configuration space into strata corresponding to different contact arrangements.
Stratified Morse Theory
Stance stability becomes a geometric problem of determining whether the object's configuration is a local minimum of its potential energy function on the stratified configuration space. We use stratified Morse theory to develop a generic stance stability test that has the following characteristics. For a small number of contacts - less than three in 2D and less than six in 3D - stance stability depends both on surface normals and surface curvature at the contacts. Moreover, lower curvature at the contacts leads to better stability.
Ezra Miller, P. Multigraded moduli from fruit flies via stratified space statistics.
July 7, Persistent interactions between biology, topology, and statistics. June 9, Applying persistent homology to brain artery and vein imaging.
Topological Perspectives on Stratification Learning
March 21, January 30, Persistent homology analysis of brain artery trees. January 11, November 12, Topological definition of sticky means in arbitrary metric spaces.
October 3, Topology for statistical analysis of brain artery images. June 27, May 20,